33 Cape Mears Crescent, Butler WA 6036
The Stunning Secret In Cape Meares House - Property ID: 986200
What a pleasure it is to display this fantastic family home to the buyers of Butler, who will be more than impressed at what this property offers for the small price tag! This spacious and beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is move in ready and located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac that is close to all amenities, including fantastic local parks, Butler college, medical centres, and vibrant shopping centres.
Walking up the drive way into a large grassed area that is perfect for kids and pets to play around in and is elevated away from the street. This charming home includes a generously sized master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe and positioned opposite the master is a decent sized study that can be utilised as a 5th bedroom. As you move down the hallway you are greeted by a sparkling kitchen which leads into a large open plan living/dining area.
All the bedrooms are generously sized with built in wardrobes and all the rooms including master and theatre room are carpeted while the rest of the home makes use of an impressive tile which keeps the house very cool throughout those warm summer days. The theatre room is massive in size and incorporates a recessed ceiling to finish off the room in style.
Moving outside you are greeted by a boundless wooden decked alfresco area fit for entertaining a large banquet fit for a king. The immense alfresco area is enclosed and has a grassed area adjacent with picturesque stepping stones leading down the side of the property to the garage.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Low-maintenance large tiled flooring
- Carpeted bedrooms 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms of which boast built-in robes
- 5th room is currently used as a bedroom but can also be utilised as a large study
- Split system air conditioning
- Security screens on windows and doors
- Tiled laundry with a linen press, separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
- Modern lighting throughout
- Reticulated gardens
- Roller shutter access at rear of the garage
- 510sqm block
- 188sqm total inside living area
- Side access with stepping stones
- Built in 2005