6 Nomad Drive, Clarkson WA 6030
Catalina Oasis House - Property ID: 978341
This property offers the full package. A beautiful home with a spacious outdoor undercover living area and gorgeous front and back gardens with tropical plants and manicured lawns. When combined with the perfect location in Catalina Private Estate, this property is a winner. Within close proximity you have Mindarie Marina, Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, the Mitchell Freeway and Clarkson Train Station. Restaurants, bars, parks, schools and medical centres are all within a short walk.
Some of the features of this outstanding property are:
* Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen features a large island bench, overhead cupboards, double fridge/freezer recess with water connection, stainless steel oven, cooktop and rangehood and a dishwasher.
* The kitchen flows out through sliding doors to the undercover alfresco which has been extended with a gabled pergola. A retractable screen at the end of the pergola enables this area to be used all year round. With tropical inspired plants in raised garden beds this area is perfect for relaxation and entertaining in. The fully reticulated rear garden has built in seating and features mature colourful plants such as hibiscus and frangipani's, which are complimented by the green lawn area. A large garden shed is hidden away in the corner.
* A separate home theatre is accessed from the main living area through double doors and is a great place to escape to and enjoy your favourite movies and sports.
* The large master bedroom features a well appointed ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
* Bedroom 2 is next to the master bedroom. It has a built in wardrobe and could also easily be used as a nursery or study. Together with the master bedroom it is separated from the rest of the home by double french doors.
* Bedrooms 3 and 4 are in a separate wing of the property and are larger than you would normally expect, easily accommodating a double bed and still having lot's of space remaining. They both feature double sliding mirrored wardrobes.
* A family bathroom services this area and includes a shower, bath and vanity. There is also a separate toilet.
* The laundry features a large double door linen cupboard as well as a long benchtop with cupboards.
* Remote double garage.
* The front of the property features extra paving for off street parking. There are aluminium powder coated gates to allow side access on both sides of the property. The attractive front elevation of the home is complemented by the fully reticulated front garden.
Other Extra's Include:
* Quality tiles, carpets, and window treatments including Boardwalk Plantation Shutters.
* Skirting boards throughout.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and a gas heater point.
Don't delay, a quality property like this rarely becomes available in Catalina Private Estate. Call Steve Kelly now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 465 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport