2 Yarmouth Road, Jindalee WA 6036
LUXURIOUS COASTAL LIFESTYLE House - Property ID: 974299
This custom designed and built residence is simply in a league of its own. The home's grand street presence gives an early indication of the grandeur that lies beyond. It boasts panoramic sea views and showcases the highest quality materials and finishes. Built to cater for the needs of a large or multi-generational family, there are multiple living and accommodation spaces across both the ground and upper level, simultaneously offering individual privacy while retaining a sense of interconnectedness throughout.
Offering a massive 629 sqm of accommodation this stylish property is perfectly positioned on a large 717 sqm corner block. With epic proportions and a real sense of luxury, it incorporates soaring double level voids maximising the beautiful light that flows throughout this property.
This home screams quality with extensive high-end America Oak and Karri timber flooring and skirting boards. Stainless steel ballustrading is a feature throughout as are the granite benchtops in the kitchen, bathrooms, powder rooms, games room and laundry. Numerous bulkhead recessed ceilings as well as picture recesses add to the opulent feel. Other luxury inclusions are Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system with intercom at front gate and CCTV, 5kw solar panels and LED downlights throughout.
* With stunning Indian Ocean views from the large undercover balcony, the top of the line master suite is truly is the epitome of luxury with a spacious hotel style ensuite with spa bath, his and her sinks, shower and a separate toilet.
* 3 other king size upstairs bedrooms all have double door walk in robes. Plus another additional king size bedroom has double aspect ocean views and it's very own balcony. It is fitted with a spacious 4 door walk in wardrobe.
* The spacious open plan living and games areas overlook the double storey voids which gives a great sense of luxury and space. The games area which includes a sink and fridge recess flows out to a (3rd) balcony with sea views.
* There is also a large family bathroom with a shower (frameless screen) and vanity with above counter sink and flick mixer tap. Also there are built in cupboards which include a laundry chute. A great convenience is the separate powder room with vanity and toilet.
* An impressive tiled entrance to the home flows in to the open plan living space which has a large central working fireplace as it's focal point. When combined with the dual level, double void and the stunning floating staircase with American Oak treads and stainless steel ballustrading, it gives this home a real sense of proportion and grandeur.
* The expansive open plan family and meals area is serviced by a spacious gourmet chef's kitchen with breakfast bar, island benchtop and a Smeg freestanding stainless-steel oven, cooktop and rangehood. There is a huge amount of cupboard and counter space which makes this perfect for large families and entertaining friends.
* What better place to watch your favourite movies or sports than the adjoining custom designed and built theatre room which is entered through double doors and includes a 3D projector and screen.
* There are 2 other separate living spaces downstairs which can be used for a number of different purposes. They are both accessed through stylish double doors and could be used for formal dining, study, lounge, games, activity or even extra bedrooms (if 6 bedrooms aren't enough!).
* The guest bedroom is perfectly located away from the main living areas and is located close to a large luxurious fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
* A powder room with vanity and toilet is coveniently located adjacent to the entertaining areas of the ground floor.
* Laundry with walk in linen cupboard plus separate floor to ceiling storage and a laundry chute from the upper level bathroom.
* Large double remote garage with a separate lockable store room. As well as parking for 2 vehicles in the garage there is room for 5 plus further vehicles on the liquid limestone driveway.
* A dream outdoor setting that incorporates a stunning wrap around solar heated swimming pool and an external shower - overlooked by 2 superb outdoor living spaces. One is undercover with a cedar lined ceiling and LED downlights and the other is located on a outdoor timber decked area perfectly located to maximise enjoyment of Perth's Mediterranean climate.
* The custom built limestone garden wall with wood panelling provides this property with great street presence externally as well as privacy internally.
* Fully reticulated grassed areas and low maintenance plants offer plenty of space for both children and pets.
This is a one of a kind spacious custom designed and built property which has used only the best materials and finishes. Give Steve Kelly a call anytime on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Building Size Approx. - 629 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 717 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System