5 Nicobar Way, Jindalee WA 6036
Double Storey Coastal Home With Stunning Ocean And Park Views. House - Property ID: 967974
The living is easy in this impressive, generously proportioned 2 storey contemporary residence with stunning ocean and park views. It is superbly located within a short level stroll to a sandy swimming beach and beautiful parks and playgrounds. Walk to the Eden Beach farmers market every Saturday and buy your eggs, meat and vegetables. This property shines with quality finishes throughout and offers a dream coastal lifestyle that is often sought but rarely found. Life simply does not get any better than this!.
The floor plan encompasses four spacious bedrooms plus a study, home theatre, two luxurious bathrooms, a sleek and stylish open plan kitchen and dining and living area that flows through sliding doors the private rear low maintenance back garden and alfresco.
Some of the outstanding features of this coastal property are:-
* The expansive sea and park views from the second storey master bedroom ensures parents have a private space where they can enjoy the view. This area features a large fitted dressing room and a well appointed hotel style ensuite with his and her inset sinks, stone benchtops, designer flickmixer taps, a large hobless rainhead shower with shower attachment and a separate toilet. Bamboo flooring is a feature of the top floor which also conveniently has a study/nursery.
* Quality bamboo flooring continues on the staircase which also has a stainless steel handrail and glass sides.
* The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are perfect for family living and entertaining. With quality tiled flooring, downlights and lot's of windows providing plenty of natural light and vistas to the back garden. Reverse cycle air conditioning is a feature of this area and throughout the whole house.
* Chefs kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, stainless steel dishwasher, European styled under mount double kitchen sinks with designer waterfall tap, subway tiling splashback, extensive high gloss kitchen cupboards including overheads and large floor to ceiling pantry cupboards. The island benchtop has feature pendant lighting and power points.
* A separate home theatre is entered through double doors. A great place to escape too and watch your favourite movies, sports and tv shows.
* The paved undercover alfresco is perfect for BBQ's and enjoying Perth's beautiful Mediterranean climate. There is also a wooden decked area in the low maintenance back garden providing a great second entertaining space. A separate grassed area is great for children and pets.
* The 3 minor bedrooms all have double sliding wardrobes as well as quality carpets and blinds.
* The spacious main bathroom has inset sinks, stone benchtops, designer flickmixer taps, bath with waterfall tap, shower with rainhead and separate shower attachment. It features the same modern contemporary tiling as the ensuite.
* Laundry with large walk in linen cupboard.
Some of the other great inclusions in this property are:
* Downlights and upgraded light fittings.
* Fully reticulated front garden and garden beds.
* Large glazed front door.
* Spacious storage area under stairs.
* Quality tiles, carpet, blinds and curtains.
Plus so much more.
Don't delay, start living the coastal dream now. Give Steve Kelly a call on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.....before it's gone!!
- Land Size Approx. - 375 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport