36 Marchwood Blvd, Butler WA 6036
In A Class Of It's Own. House - Property ID: 967734
Exceptional in every way, every inch of this stunning spacious property has been meticulously renovated to provide an abundance of space, natural light and contemporary comfort. This is an unbelievable lifestyle purchase of what is a forever family home.
Perfect even for the largest of families you can also house your guests, work from home and still have plenty of living spaces both inside and out. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a house of this size and quality in this location.
Some of the outstanding features of this property are:
* You will think you are on a "luxury escape" everyday with a large 9.2 x 4 metre sparkling below ground pool with extensive top of the line Fremantle stone paving and glass pool fencing. A sizeable 5.7 x 5.3 metre separate undercover alfresco overlooks the pool as well as the fully reticulated grassed area and gardens with further decking to the side of the home. The alfresco features jarrah hardwood decking, a recessed ceiling with downlights and built in outdoor speakers and a TV point. Your guests will never want to leave!.
* The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are straight out of vogue magazine. The custom made to measure kitchen features stone benchtops, extensive wall to ceiling gloss finish cupboards, cabinets and pot drawers, 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and hidden extractor fan, square modern sink and drainer with designer pull out tap, inbuilt microwave, stainless steel dishwasher, stainless glass tiled splashback, extra deep recess for large fridge freezer and pendant lighting over the island benchtop. The island bench also features a pop up electric socket incorporating power and USB points. This kitchen has it all and is a chefs/entertainers delight.
* Both the spacious dining and living areas are superbly finished making for an ease of living in a contemporary environment. The lounge area has a TV recess which incorporates hidden Foxtel and HDMI wiring. There is also hidden wiring for a wall mounted speaker system as well as 2 gas points. The beautiful dining area also has a tv point.
* Conveniently located next to these central living areas is the purpose built study which incorporates built in cupboards and desktops.
* Through double doors at the front of the home you enter the luxurious "gold class" home theatre. What a fantastic place for the family to get together, watch the latest movie and pass around the popcorn. It is set up to impress with a wall recess for your DVD and sound system as well as hidden wall mounted tv and electrical points and foxtel and HDMI cables. There is also hidden wiring for a wall mounted speaker system. The gorgeous thick plush carpet adds an extra touch of decadence to this area.
* The master bedroom is a private sanctuary with huge fitted wardrobe space and a hotel style ensuite with a large head rainfall shower with separate hand attachment, frameless shower screen, beautiful modern vanity with waterfall tap and the most gorgeous large wall and floor tiles.
* Next to the master bedroom is the smallest of the other 5 bedrooms. It is still a great size, with a built in robe with sliding doors. If not used as a bedroom it would make a fantastic 2nd study or nursery.
* The 4 remaining bedrooms are in a separate wing of the home and are larger than you would normally expect (Queen size). They have all been tastefully redecorated and with each bedroom having it's own personality and style. All the bedrooms have built in wardrobes and 3 of them have wall mounted electric and TV points.
* The main bathroom has the same stunning finishes as the ensuite with the added luxury of a bath with waterfall tap and separate handheld shower attachment. There is also a separate toilet.
* Even the laundry has not been forgotten with all new units, worktops and splashback. There is a double sink with designer pull out tap.
* Parking space is plentiful with a double lock up garage (with rear access) and 3 other off street parking spaces. There is also an enclosed gated lockable storage area to the side of the garage perfect for a trailer or boat.
* A huge bonus is the water bore with new motor. It provides free clean water to the fully reticulated front garden including flower beds. It also connects to a bore tap which provides free water for cleaning cars, filling up the pool etc.
There are many other extras that come with this stunning property.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Top quality carpets, tiles, curtains and blinds.
* New hot water system and flyscreens.
* Garden Shed.
* House has been fully rendered and recently painted including gutters and fascias.
* Purpose built cupboard and seating with storage for pool pump/pool toys.
* All fences have been re-sheeted to look like stone walls.
Plus so much more.........
Don't delay this very special property is going to be in great demand. Give Steve Kelly a call on 04...
- Land Size Approx. - 672 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport