19 Windlass Way, Alkimos WA 6038
Shorehaven Stunner House - Property ID: 967390
Phone Steve Kelly on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
Situated in Shorehaven Private Estate, overlooking native bushland from the rear living and alfresco areas, this property has a Margaret River vibe that will make you feel like you are on holiday all the time. What a great place to chill out and relax in your own private haven, as you watch the cockatoos and doves nesting, flying and feeding in the trees.
The home itself is in "as new" condition with many extra's and upgrades. When combined with the environment it is located in, it provides a package that is often sought but rarely found. Shorehaven's beach and cafe's, as well as all the other great amenities this area has to offer are within close proximity. Northshore Christian Grammar School is just a walk away.
Some of the outstanding features of this stunning home are:
* Large entertainers kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space featuring 900mm stainless steel appliances and stainless steel dishwasher.
* The spacious and light open plan dining and living areas have reverse cycle air conditioning, and have easy access to the rear alfresco area through sliding doors.
* The alfresco area overlooking the beautiful bushland has extensive merbau wooden decking and two distinct undercover areas. One with a large shade sail and the other with a roof extended from the dining/living areas. A perfect spot for those summer BBQ's.
* A separate home theatre/media room is a great place to escape to and watch your favourite movie.
* The spacious master bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning and features a fully appointed ensuite with upgraded heater/lighting, vanity and shower with a framed glass shower screen. A large walk in robe provides plenty of space for clothing.
* Both minor bedrooms are a great size and have built in robes.
* The main bathroom features a shower (with framed glass shower screen) bath and vanity. Modern contemporary tiling is a feature of both the main bathroom and the ensuite.
* A separate laundry provides easy access to the washing line outside. A double sliding linen cupboard provides excellent storage space.
* The double garage has a shoppers entrance into the home as well as access to the side of the property.
* High ceilings and down lights are another modern feature of the property.
* Security shutters are on all large windows and sliding doors making this a true lock and leave property.
* The front gardens are fully reticulated and the low maintenance gardens at the rear of the property are serviced by a large environmentally friendly water tank.
Give Steve Kelly a call now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport