30 Haslingfield Way, Butler WA 6036
Poolside Paradise House - Property ID: 963935
Forget overseas holidays, you will never want to leave your very own private resort. With a stunning large pool, tropical waterfall, glass pool fencing, extensive Fremantle stone paving and a lush low maintenance garden you will feel like you are on holiday all the time!.
It doesn't stop there though, the property is perfectly centrally located just 50 metres from a park and only a short walk away to schools, the lakes, shopping, tavern, restaurants, medical centre and public transport. The beach is only a short drive away.
Both internally and externally the property is beautifully presented and ready to move in to without having to spend a cent. All the hard work has been done. You can start living your dream lifestyle straight away.
Some of the features of this outstanding property are:
* Gorgeous front elevation with rose garden and white picket fence and gate. The home has a grand double door entry.
* Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows through sliding doors to a large undercover alfresco which overlooks the stunning pool area and waterfall.
* The entertainers kitchen offers lot's of bench and cupboard space including overhead cupboards.
* A separate front lounge is a great place to escape to and watch your favourite movies or sports.
* The large master bedroom has a well appointed ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity as well as a walk in wardrobe.
* In a separate wing is the 3 great sized minor bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes) which are serviced by the main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity. There is also a separate toilet and laundry.
* The double remote garage has rear access through a roller door to the side of the house which is completely paved.
* Ducted air conditioning and a gas heater point will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
* Security alarm system.
This lifestyle property will be in high demand, so do not delay phone Steve Kelly now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 544 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System