72 Jindalee Boulevard, Jindalee WA 6036
Life Is Good, By The Beach!!. House - Property ID: 959134
It's time to upsize your lifestyle and right-size your home!.
Perfectly positioned only a stones throw from Jindalee Beach this property offers contemporary beachside living in a stunning location. With Indian Ocean views from the front and spacious living areas both inside and out you can really enjoy Perth's mediterranean climate to the fullest. Walk down to the beachside cafe for a coffee and brunch and you will know you are really living the dream.
Some of the features of this fantastic property are:
* Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas heater point. The contemporary, subtle coastal colour choices raise these spaces to another level. Flowing out through the sliding doors is the undercover gabled alfresco with wooden decking, artificial grass and low maintenance mediterranean/tropical plants. The front of the property has similar seating areas. You will feel like you are on a permanent holiday!.
* Chefs kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and rangehood. The wall oven is at the perfect height (no bending down required here!) and is complimented by a microwave recess and double pot drawers. There is lot's of bench space and cupboards with a large walk in pantry and double fridge/freezer recess with cold water tap. The front of the kitchen benchtop is extended to provide a breakfast bar area.
* At the front of the house is the home theatre accessed through double french doors. The perfect place to escape to and watch your favourite movies and sports.
* There is also a separate study with a single french door entry.
* The well appointed master bedroom features a large walk in wardrobe and hotel style ensuite with his and her sinks and a double shower. Reverse cycle air conditioning is another luxury inclusion.
* The two minor bedrooms are a great size with built in wardrobes. They are serviced by the family bathroom and a separate toilet. The contemporary coastal vibe continues on throughout the property.
* The supersized double garage is a great bonus. With a height of 31 courses and measuring almost 7 metres in length there is plenty of room for over height vehicles and a workshop/storage area.
This property and location offers you everything you are looking for....plus more. Phone Steve Kelly now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing, before it's gone.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport