9 Tollesbury Ave, Butler WA 6036
Sold for $490,000
NEW PRICE - GREAT VALUE House - Property ID: 956636
Room for family day care, hairdresser or small office set up - if you need it. A massive family home in Butler that has extras you won't find in most houses in this suburb?
Check out this list then call me to view:
- 5 x 2 plus study;
- large corner bath in ensuite;
- over-sized garage with extra space for a studio or office and loads of storage (with air-conditioning);
- enclosed (folding French doors) outdoor kitchen that is an amazing space to entertain your friends;
- activity area between minor bedrooms;
- ducted evaporative air-conditioning;
- separate lounge room with a gas fire and built-in storage/shelving;
- electric awnings on two sides of the house;
- low maintenance gardens;
- new carpet and blinds;
- new stone benchtop and tiling in kitchen;
- security alarm;
- 704sqm block;
- walk to Butler Primary school and
- walk to the Dome for a coffee.
If you have a big family or run a business from home - this unique property is ideal.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT.
Please call or email Deanna to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 704 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System