45 Blythe Avenue, Yokine WA 6060
Sold for $765,000
Development Block Zoned R30 House - Property ID: 953201
OWNER SAYS PRESENT ALL OFFERS.
Attention developers, investors and home renovators looking for a project with your future assured in this land holding of 1019 sqm. Look at the competition in Yokine then call me.
Owned by the same family for nearly 60 years. It's now time for a new chapter to be written. Demolish, develop or restore it's up to you. Come and have a look and decide!
- Three bedrooms
- One bathroom/one toilet
- Front verandah to watch the world go by
- North facing enclosed patio (the best spot on a sunny winter's day)
- Large oversized garage and carport in the huge backyard
- Original kitchen and bathroom
- Gas cooking and hot water
- Gar fire in lounge room
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Walking distance to Yokine Primary
- On the major bus route No 19 to the city.
- Gooseberries Caf 50 metres away!
If you choose to live here and not demolish the lot will reward you with large trees and singing birds in the huge, sunny backyard.
Please call Deanna to arrange a viewing on 0418 907 626.
- Land Size Approx. - 1019 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge