4 Whipbird Road, Alkimos WA 6038
Perfect Coastal Living House - Property ID: 940694
If you are looking for low maintenance family living in an environmentally friendly coastal community then look no further, this property is perfect for you. Offering generous proportions inside with extensive paving and easy care gardens outside, you will have plenty of spare time to enjoy this property and it's coastal location.
Superbly located in Alkimos Beach Estate you will be living in Australia's FIRST community to receive a 6-Star Green Star - Communities Rating by the Green Building Council of Australia. The home features 1.5kw of solar power, gas boosted solar hot water, energy efficient reverse cycle air conditioning and led lighting.
Alkimos Beach has been identified by Surf Life Saving WA as one of the safest beaches along the pristine coastline of Perth. It has a thriving community with it's own shopping centre, two beach accesses, sporting facilities and 2 schools. St James' Anglican School (Private Kindergarten- Year 8) and Alkimos Beach Primary School (Public Kindergarten- Year 6) which is located only metres from this property. The beach is also just a short walk away.
Some of the features of this outstanding property are:
- A large open plan kitchen, dining and living room with high ceilings and a dropped ceiling above the kitchen. The kitchen is an entertainers dream with an island breakfast bar, stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel oven/cooktop/rangehood, dishwasher and built in pantry.
- The home theatre has a recessed coffered ceiling with a double door entry. The perfect place to escape to and watch your favourite movie or sport.
- Spacious master bedroom featuring his and her walk in robes. The well appointed hotel style ensuite has twin vanities with a stone benchtop. There is also a large shower and separate toilet.
- Three minor bedrooms are all a great size with built in wardrobes.
- The family bathroom has a bath, vanity (stone benchtop) and shower. A feature of this area and all the wet areas of the home are the contemporary floor and wall tiles. There is also a separate toilet.
- The double remote garage is extra long providing a extra store area at the rear.
Phone Steve Kelly now on 0426047394 to arrange a viewing of this gorgeous coastal property.
- Land Size Approx. - 375 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport