49 Selacosa Avenue, Jindalee WA 6036
GET IN BEACHSIDE!! House - Property ID: 933930
Take advantage of this perfect Buyer's market and secure a near-new property, already built. All the hard work has been done!
Eden Beach, Jindalee is a highly sought after suburb. Coastal yet affordable- a clever purchase awaits! Just 1km from the beach and a large array of shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and public transport links. With Local Markets and events on every weekend this community focused suburb is the ideal spot to nest, raise a family and call home.
The property itself consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre, study, open plan kitchen, dining and living, laundry, double garage, undercover alfresco and a fantastic sized low maintenance back garden.
Some of the many features are as:
- Textured facade, Large double door entrance.
- Spacious open dining and living area with high ceilings, large, quality tiles, feature lighting and air conditioning.
- Galley kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel oven, cook top and rangehood, soft close draws, large fridge recess, dishwasher recess and huge walk in pantry
- Great sized master bedroom at the front of the property with a double door sliding mirrored robe, reverse cycle air con and a well appointed ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both great size with built in wardrobes. A modern family bathroom and separate w/c service this area.
- Almost a must have for any home nowadays is a home theatre! Perfect for relaxing and binge watching your favourite shows!
- The great sized study at the front of the home provides plenty of space for a home office or could even be used as a second lounge or kids activity nook
- An undercover alfresco extends the living area and is finished of nicely with a cedar ceiling and LED lighting. The low maintenance yard is easy care with a small amount of turf, garden beds and stonework.
Don't miss this great opportunity. Call Steve Kelly on 0426047394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 338 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport