33 Marlinspike Blvd, Jindalee WA 6036
Sold for $410,000
UNDER OFFER BY STEVE KELLY House - Property ID: 923656
UNDER OFFER BY STEVE KELLY
Why would you build when you can purchase this beautiful coastal property for below replacement cost. Offering the ultimate beachside lifestyle in Eden Beach, Jindalee you are only 800 metres from one of the best swimming beaches in Perth. As well as having the sparkling Indian Ocean on your doorstep you are close to an excellent range of shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and public transport links. Walk to the local farmers market on a Saturday and buy your produce directly from the grower. Life does not get better than this!.
The home itself consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, open plan kitchen, dining and living, storage room, laundry, double garage, undercover alfresco and a fantastic sized low maintenance back garden.
Some of the great features of this quality property are:
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with high ceilings, quality tiled flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel oven, cook top and rangehood, white high gloss soft closing cupboards and draws and a double fridge freezer recess.
- Great sized master bedroom at the rear of the property with a triple sliding mirrored wardrobe and a well appointed ensuite.
- In a separate wing are the 2 good sized minor bedrooms with built in wardrobes. A family bathroom and separate toilet service this area.
- The large study at the front of the home provides plenty of space for a home office or could even be used as a second lounge.
- An undercover paved alfresco extends the living area and overlooks a great sized back garden with artificial turf and low maintenance plants.
- A bonus storage area with external access has been built in to the home.
This coastal property is superb buying and will not last long. It is available for viewing anytime so give Steve Kelly a call on 0426 047 394.
- Land Size Approx. - 320 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport