28 Partridge View, Alkimos WA 6038
Stunning Beachside Beauty House - Property ID: 919600
Phone Steve Kelly on 0426 047 394 to Arrange A Private Viewing.
This impressive family home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, home theatre, study/5th bedroom plus an IT nook. It is a must see, offering lots of space and showcasing what quality beachside living is all about. It shines with quality finishes throughout and offers a dream coastal lifestyle.
Superbly located in Alkimos Beach Estate you will be living in Australia's FIRST community to receive a 6-Star Green Star - Communities Rating by the Green Building of Australia. The home features 1.5kw of solar power and gas boosted solar hot water. Alkimos Beach has been identified by Surf Life Saving WA as one of the safest beaches along the pristine coastline of Perth. It has a thriving community with it's own shopping centre, two beach accesses, sporting facilities and 2 schools. St James' Anglican School (Private Kindergarten- Year 8) and Alkimos Beach Primary School (Public Kindergarten- Year 6).
Based on the very popular Chateau display by Summit Homes this home WOWS' you with the fantastic living space making a great first impression. This house design really feels like it's an entertainers dream. There's a flow and elegance to the home that needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. Because of an open courtyard in the middle of this stunning property, each area of the home feels connected, yet there is plenty of room to find a more private retreat if desired.
Some of the features of this outstanding coastal property are:
* The large open plan kitchen, dining and living area at the front of the property is perfect for family living and entertaining. White plantation shutters, custom cabinets and 31 course high ceilings take this space to another level. A powder room is conveniently located adjacent to this area. This large living space extends out to open courtyard through sliding stacker doors. The courtyard has an external gas point and is the perfect spot to relax outside and enjoy a BBQ.
* Chef's kitchen with corian bench tops, including an island bench with waterfall edges and distinctive designer panelling. Cooking has never been so easy with a 900mm stainless steel cook top and rangehood plus a built in stainless steel wall oven and microwave. Storage space is plentiful with soft closing cupboards, pot drawers and overhead cupboards. A large fridge freezer recess with cold water tap and a built in double pantry complete what must be the best kitchen in Alkimos Beach.
* The home's master bedroom offers an indulgent ensuite with top-quality finishes and fittings as well as a spacious walk in closet space with custom cabinets and storage. The ensuite features his and her sinks, a large frameless shower and a separate toilet.
* A perfect place to watch your favourite movie or sport, the luxurious home theatre has double sliding doors, custom cabinetry and black out roller blinds.
* The 3 large minor bedrooms conveniently surround the family bathroom and all feature double mirrored wardrobes and roller blinds. The family bathroom features a bath, separate shower with large rain shower head and a vanity. There is also a separate toilet.
* With a separate study and IT nook there's also plenty of areas of the home to retreat to when there's work to be done. The study is at the front of the home, so would be perfect to operate a home business from. The IT nook features a built in desk and custom storage space. It is open and centrally located providing a great family space for doing homework, playing games and internet use.
* Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, upgraded doors throughout including a feature 1200mm front door, LED downlights, top quality floor coverings and window treatments.
This stunning home is sure to be in demand, so give Steve Kelly from Professionals Northern Coast a call now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 458 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Powder Room