14 Fairgrounds Parkway, Alkimos WA 6038
Sold for $417,000
UNDER OFFER BY STEVE KELLY House - Property ID: 911395
UNDER OFFER BY STEVE KELLY
Don't bother building.... this large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is in as new condition, just waiting for you to move in to. Built by Home Group WA it offers those extra living areas that make living a breeze. As well as a spacious open plan kitchen, dining, family area there are also separate home theatre, study and activity rooms. The outside is not forgotten with a large undercover alfresco overlooking a back garden that would be the perfect spot for a pool.
Situated in the very popular Trinity Private Estate the property is located within close proximity to transport links (including train station), schools and shops. The beach is just a short drive away.
Some of the outstanding features of this home are:
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, freestanding 900mm stainless steel oven and cooktop, 900mm stainless steel rangehood, stainless steel diswasher, double fridge/freezer recess and an extra large pantry. The kitchen island bench is a fantastic breakfast bar area.
* High ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, quality tiled flooring and carpets, upgraded window treatments are other great features.
* The spacious master bedroom overlooks the alfresco area and has a walk in robe and a large hotel style ensuite. The ensuite features double sinks and a 2 metre high shower with screens. There is also a separate toilet.
* In a separate wing of the house are the 3 minor bedrooms. They are all a great size and feature large built in robes. Also in this area is the family bathroom with bath, vanity and shower. There is also a separate toilet. The bonus activity area could be used as a lounge/study/gym area and is perfect for family living.
* A spacious open plan kitchen, dining, family area flows through large sliding doors to the large paved alfresco with high ceilings. A great place for a summer BBQ. The back garden is a blank canvas for you to create the perfect outdoor environment for you and your family.
* The luxurious home theatre is somewhere where you can relax, wind down and watch your favourite movie or sport.
* The study/home office has fibre to home internet and would be perfect to operate a home business from, being located towards the front of the house.
* A large walk in linen cupboard is situated in the spacious laundry area.
* The front of the property is landscaped and reticulated and compliments the homes beautiful front elevation.
A family home of this size and quality rarely comes on the market so contact Steve Kelly on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing now.
- Building Size Approx. - 269 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 510 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport