21 Wiltshire Entrance, Butler WA 6036
UNDER OFFER....UNDER OFFER House - Property ID: 907201
UNDER OFFER....UNDER OFFER
Summer is here and what better way to enjoy it than your very own private outdoor oasis. The large salt water pool with safety ledge for the children, Fremantle stone paving and glass fencing are a stunning centrepiece of what must be the best outdoor family/entertaining area in Butler. A huge pitched pergola provides complete privacy from neighbours and features extensive low maintenance composite decking, beautiful lighting and a tropical fan. You will feel like you are on holiday all the time!.
This quality home on a large 594sqm block is in a prime location just a stones throw from Irene McCormack Catholic College, Butler College and Brighton Catholic Primary School. Other schools, transport links, beaches, restaurants, shopping and all the other great amenities this area has to offer are all close by.
With a beautiful front elevation you are welcomed in to this gorgeous newly repainted light, bright and spacious family home.
Some of the outstanding features of this property are:
* Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry, Miele stainless steel cooking appliances, Miele stainless steel dishwasher and inset kitchen sink. The stone benchtops are extended further than normal over the kitchen cabinets providing a great place for a breakfast bar. A recess that will accommodate even the largest of fridge freezers is another great feature.
* Large open plan kitchen, dining, family area which has reverse cycle air conditioning as well as a gas heater point. This is the perfect space for family living/entertaining. Through large windows it overlooks the stunning pool area. Downlights with dimmers are a feature of this area and throughout the whole house.
* A lounge at the front of the home has reverse cycle air conditioning and is a great home theatre/media room or could be used as a parents retreat, as this area and the master bedroom can be closed off from the rest of the house.
* The master bedroom has a well appointed ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Quality roller blinds keep the morning sun out and are installed on all windows throughout the home.
* The 3 minor bedrooms are all a great size with built in wardrobes.
* Spacious main bathroom with frameless glass shower screen, bath and vanity.
* Laundry with both overhead and a double linen cupboards.
* Large double garage with rear access to undercover paved area.
* Powered shed at the rear of the property.
* A massive 4kw of solar panels.
* Security Alarm System.
And did we mention your own private resort out the back!. You will need to be quick if you want to own this fantastic property. Phone Steve Kelly now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 594 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport