19 Finglas Meander, Butler WA 6036
Sold for $385,000
UNDER OFFER House - Property ID: 906394
If you are looking for a large family home (247sqm approx) on a large block (560sqm approx) then look no further, this home is perfect for you.
Situated in the environmentally friendly "Greens Estate" area of Butler the home has 2.8kw of solar panels. This great location is near schools, train station, shopping and all the other fantastic amenities Butler has to offer.
Some of the outstanding features of this property are:
* Attractive rendered front elevation with roller shutters, security screen door and extra paved off street parking.
* Huge open plan kitchen, dining, lounge and games areas providing enough space for even the largest of families. Down lights and reverse cycle air conditioning are features of this area.
* The kitchen has a stainless steel oven, cook top and range hood. A large bench top provides plenty of food preparation and cupboard space and includes a stainless steel dishwasher. The shoppers entrance from the garage provides easy access.
* A separate lounge at the front of the house would make a great home theatre or parents retreat.
* The spacious master bedroom has a well appointed ensuite and walk in wardrobe as well as reverse cycle air conditioning.
* The three minor bedrooms are all great sizes and have built in robes.
* A separate study area with built in storage provides space for computers and would also be the perfect for a home office.
* A large undercover alfresco flows from the living areas. Liquid limestone is a feature of this and other outside areas at the side and rear of the property.
* The large back garden has raised garden beds and lot's of space for your family to enjoy. Maybe even install your dream pool. A powered workshop/storage area is another bonus.
Don't delay phone Steve Kelly on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport