6 Clontarf Way, Butler WA 6036
Price Reduced....This Urban Oasis Is Great Buying!!. House - Property ID: 893015
Phone Steve On 0426 047 394 To Arrange A Viewing.
Look no further as this home ticks all the boxes and should be at the top of your shopping list. It is situated in a great location in the environmentally friendly "Greens Village", and so near to schools, transport links and all the other great amenities Butler has to offer.
This stunning home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate lounge/media rooms, large open plan kitchen/dining and a centrally located study area. Sitting on a large 560sqm block, this is a home that you will love living in.
Some features of this outstanding property are:
* No need to go to the park, there is a huge back garden to kick a ball in or play a game of cricket. The gardens are fully fenced and reticulated both front and back, providing an outdoor oasis for you to enjoy. There is plenty of room to design and install your dream swimming pool. Also there is lots of space to build a large granny flat for extended family or rental income.
* A chefs kitchen with stainless steel oven, cook top and range hood. The large kitchen island bench features a double sink and dishwasher. Also there is an extra large fridge/freezer recess and a shoppers entrance.
* The open plan dining room with feature lighting, flows from the kitchen and provides enough space even for the largest of dining tables.
* A central study area means you can keep an eye on the kids while they are doing their homework, on the internet and playing computer games. It is also the perfect space for a home office.
* The large undercover paved alfresco that opens out from the dining area is just made for summer BBQ's. The extra large pavers have been extended outside the alfresco area and provide lot's of space for outdoor entertaining.
* There are two separate carpeted lounges/media rooms, providing fantastic areas to spread out in, whether you want to watch television, play games or just relax.
* The modern master bedroom features a well appointed ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all a great size with built in wardrobes.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
* Solar hot water will keep your utility bills down.
Don't delay or you will miss out on this great value family home.
Phone Steve Kelly now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 560 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport