40 Worcester Loop, Butler WA 6036
Sold for $380,000
BUYER FOUND 1ST DAY ON MARKET!!. PHONE STEVE ON 0426 047 394 TO SELL YOUR HOME. House - Property ID: 888459
This spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom quality Dale Alcock built home, is on a large elevated block, overlooking a beautiful park.
The property is in immaculate condition and offers that rare combination of plenty of living space both inside (182 sqm of living approx ,including the under cover alfresco) and outside (410sqm block approx), while also being low maintenance.
Situated in a superb location, just a short walk away from the lakes, shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and all the other amenities Butler has to offer.
Some of the features of this outstanding property are:
* Large living spaces with high ceilings. A big formal lounge and a separate spacious open plan dining/living area.
* A very popular design feature is the covered alfresco in the middle of the property with wooden decking. It's location makes it useable all year round and allows light to flood in to the living areas of the house.
* King sized master bedroom with high ceilings and a huge mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors. The ensuite is a full bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and a separate toilet.
* Both bedrooms 2 and 3 are a great size with built in wardrobes.
* The large kitchen features a big island bench top, stainless steel range hood, oven and cooktop as well as lots of cupboard space, making this a real chefs kitchen you will love cooking in.
* The main bathroom again features a bath (2 in the house), shower, vanity and separate toilet.
* The laundry has not been forgotten with a large linen/storage cupboard with sliding doors.
* A double garage is conveniently positioned at the rear of the property.
* The exterior of the property is low maintenance with raised garden beds and a garden shed.
* As the property is fully fenced and features security shutters, a front security door and an alarm system it would make a perfect lock and leave property.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout and a gas heater point mean you will be cool in summer and warm in winter.
* Solar hot water to keep your utility costs down.
This property offers everything you are looking for and ticks all the boxes. Phone Steve Kelly now on 0426 047 394 to arrange a private viewing.
- Building Size Approx. - 182 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 410 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport