48 Bulburin Parade, Yanchep WA 6035
Sold for $465,000
SOLD BY JOSH DOUGLAS ;) House - Property ID: 849136
Quietly nestled away and presented in immaculate condition is this larger than life 4x2 family home built by quality builders Impressions. If you're looking for a home that is modern, functional, spacious and stylish then keep reading- This one is for you!!
- Excellent location in Yanchep's booming Jindowie Estate. With everything you could need right at your doorstep: shop, restaurants, schools, medical and the famous Yanchep lagoon!
- Offering a sleek and very smart curbside appearance, this stunning home boasts a super low maintenance from yard consisting of extensive artificial turf, heaps or parking space and overlooks one of Yancheps many beautiful parks!
- At the front of the home is the huge step-down theatre room! Complete with an abundance of power outlets and extras*-what a perfect zone to chill out and blast the hi-fi equipment!
- Designed with space and function in mind, this stunning example consists of not only a theatre but a separate study and games room too! Utilize as intended or opt for a 5th bedroom!
- Functional and spacious, the master bedroom boasts a huge walk in robe and opens up to a well-appointed, modern en-suite with double sized shower, glass screens separate W/C and topped off with modern fixtures & fittings.
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms all with double built in robes, quality plush carpets air conditioning and tastefully finished!
- The very well appointed kitchen is the real winner for this home! Featuring 900mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, seamless acrylic benchtops, dishwasher, great sized pantry, breakfast bar, double fridge recess, microwave recess, extensive tiling and crazy amounts of storage. Perfect for all you chefs out there!
- The Aussie way of life is all about outdoor entertaining! The fully paved alfresco is the perfect place to entertain. Complete with outdoor power and gas points creating the perfect atmosphere for bbq gatherings on the weekend! Everything is low maintenance here with reticulated tropical garden beds and extensive artificial turf.
- Extras Include: Sides access (perfect for boat or caravan), 2.5kw (approx) 8panel solar electric system, double door entrance, reverse cycle ducted zoned air con, fibreoptics, additional power points and tv points throughout, attic storage with fold down ladder, nylon carpets with 10mm underlay (plush), quality longboard floating flooring and much, much more
To make this yours, call Josh Douglas to book your look!!
- Land Size Approx. - 480 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge