15 Malvern Road, Butler WA 6036
Sold for $470,000
The Showstopper! House - Property ID: 813706
This Ultra- modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom stunner is just what you're searching for! Boasting a fantastic layout and some top-of-the-range fixtures & fittings this charming residence would ideally suit first homebuyers, downsizers or any buyer after true quality! If you're looking for a home that has it ALL but don't want to compromise on quality, then this one is for you!
• Large Master bedroom with quality floor and window treatments, his and hers walk in robes and Ultra sleek ensuite boasting double shower and separate toilet
• Bedroom 2 and 3 are king sized with double built in robes and plush carpets.
• Both bathrooms ooze quality and style.
• Comfortable open plan living area with 31c ceilings, gas point, ducted air-conditioning and a lovely homely feel.
• Absolutely gorgeous kitchen comprising of quality acrylic bench tops, 900mm wide stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave nook, crazy amounts of storage and bench space and walk in pantry.
• Stunning, top-of-the-range timber look, vinyl planking throughout the living areas
• Separate study to the front of the property
• Additional theatre/formal lounge area with gas point and several power outlets
• Fully fitted out laundry featuring walk in linen, over head cupboards, extra large basin and plenty of bench space
• Quality fittings throughout! handles, locks, down lights, light fittings, skirting, . No expense has been spared, a truly classy finish!
• Outdoor alfresco with extensive paving, outdoor power and gas point. Complimented by plater boxes and and low maintenance yard.
• For the security conscious, an alarm system and security screens have been installed.
• Enormous oversized 28c double lock up garage with roller door access to rear of the property.
• 2kw (9 panels) solar electric system installed, shaving down those electric bills!
• Great sized, powered garden shed.
Located in the booming suburb of Butler, 2 minutes from the train station and a short drive to all amenities and schooling facilities- location doesn't get any more practical than this!
This truly is a beautiful home, with simply too many features to list- The first to see will buy so don't miss out!
Call Josh Douglas today, to book your look!
- Land Size Approx. - 375 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport