28 Benenden Avenue, Butler WA 6036
Sold for $473,000
LOVE THIS HOME LOVE YOUR LIFE!!**UNDER OFFER BY MARLENE CRAWFORD** House - Property ID: 810116
Boasting a grand facade and fantastic street appeal, you know from the outset that this spacious family home is far from ordinary!! With a stylish modern interior and quality features throughout, this home will impress all. Located opposite a beautiful 'Seahaven' park and within walking distance of Brighton Lake & cafe strip...this home has got the lot!!
- Spacious master suite boasting large built in robe, high ceilings and a neutral "earth colour" finish. The stylish ensuite has modern fixtures & fittings and a separate WC.
- Three additional double bedrooms all with built in robes, carpets, blinds and neutral decor.
- Ultra modern gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances + rangehood, + dishwasher, feature lighting, corner pantry, storage and shoppers entry. A true focal point to this stunning home!
- Generous open plan family & dining area. With high ceilings and crisp white porcelain tiles throughout the sense of space & style is evident.
- The colossal home theatre is enclosed by double French doors. With the home entertainment system in place (negotiable on price) you've got 'gold glass cinema' without having to leave your armchair!!!
- Separate enclosed study which is big enough to be converted into a fifth bedroom.
- Paved alfresco area overlooking landscaped reticulated gardens. Great for entertaining!
- Extras include: ducted evaporative A/C, double remote garage, hardwood bevelled doors, 32 course ceilings, fly-mesh doors.
- Call - PROBABLY BUTLERS BEST AGENT MIKE ROLLS 0433555360
• General Features
• Property Type:House
• Building Size:283.00 m (30 squares) approx
• Land Size:561 m (approx)
• Indoor Features
• Built-in Wardrobes
• Outdoor Features
• Remote Garage
• Garage Spaces:2
• Eco Friendly Features
• EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):Low (0.0)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- GREAT FAMILY HOME