79 Hollington Boulevard, Butler WA 6036
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT- CALL JOSH DOUGLAS House - Property ID: 771396
A complete one off as the title reads. Built by Danmar homes in 2013 this gorgeous home offers the best quality possible and boasts the best views in Butler!! This home has been tastefully laid out and the finishing touches are architecturally second to none. High ceilings and feature lighting throughout the home breathes fresh life and creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere but the real surprise is up top
The Top 10 Reasons to buy me:
1. STREET APPEAL Instantly catching the eye with its unique and attractive street appeal, this well presented home features acrylic and limestone finishes and topped off with a stunning skillion roof! Positioned on the 386sqm-elevated block with private rear lane access tucked away out of sight.
2. BEDROOMS - The King sized master bedroom has a large walk in robe and is tastefully finished. The open en-suite is complete with a shower, double vanity, feature lighting and a W/C. With the Guest bedroom having direct access to the main bathroom, all three additional bedrooms are double in size and have built in mirrored robes and zoned air conditioning so the whole family will be well & truly catered for!
3. KITCHEN - Overseeing the large open dining/family room is the well-appointed dream chef's kitchen! Features include: 900mm stainless steel appliances, 20mm stone bench tops, dishwasher nook, microwave nook, plumbed fridge recess, yards of bench space and absolutely endless storage, must see to appreciate!
4. ALFRESCO - This home consists of a huge central alfresco under the main roof and conveniently located at the front of the property.
5. DECK - The real draw card here is the VIEWING DECK! Finished off with a raw aluminium spiral staircase, quality tiling, power outlets and boasting the best ocean views in Butler- this home certainly provides for the keen entertainer!!
6. GARDENS- If low maintenance gardening is your thing, this is the one for you! This property is all house with minimal and meticulous, low maintenance garden beds plus paved front and rear yards, there is ample space for the kids to play without the mess!
7. LOCATION Quiet, yet convenient location with close proximity to local amenities such as Masters, gym, specialty shops, hair salons, doctor surgery, banks, vets, anything and everything you could need!
8. PARKING - Thanks to the oversized double garage you'll have plenty of space to park the largest of cars!
9. QUALITY Boasting high-end fittings throughout, opulent is a word that quickly comes to mind! You owe it to yourself to get through this beautiful property.
10. EXTRAS- High ceilings to living areas, zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, extra telephone/data points, down lights throughout, powder room, 31c oversized garage, fully kitted laundry, The list is just simply too long!
Don't wait for the home open-Call Josh Douglas for your private viewing today!!
- Land Size Approx. - 386 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport